About Me

I'm a Geordie living in Birmingham, and, after a year and a half, people still laugh at the way I say film.

Thursday, 6 May 2010

I'm not a cleaner...

So why every time I use a public bathroom do I have to clean up someone elses piss before I can sit down? Is there no sense of cleanliness anymore? I mean it's not hard is it, if you dribble a bit (or in most cases piss all over on the seat) to just tear off a bit of paper and wipe up after yourself. This is something the pm candidates should look at sorting out. On the spot fines for pissing on toilet seats. It would stop people doing it and the fines could pay for courses teaching people how to clean up after themselves. It's a serious problem that needs solving, and fast. Use yor vote wisely today, because it could be you who next sits in piss.

PS. Stay tuned for a review of the hottest band in the world, KISS, later this weekend.

Stay safe


- On the fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

friend connect