About Me

I'm a Geordie living in Birmingham, and, after a year and a half, people still laugh at the way I say film.

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Honesty is...

....the best policy. And i'm being honest with you when I tell you that the burgers I made for my BBQ on Saturday were delicious. Tasty burgers aside though, the truth is a powerful thing. It can have a lot of different outcomes. It can get you a job, it can make or break a friendship, it can even begin a romance. But you can't predict what the truth will do until you speak it. You can prepare for any outcome but your reaction will be decided for you in that solitary breath after you've said something truly honest. I think what I'm trying to say is listen to yourself, listen to your brain, and listen to your heart, because they'll always be saying the right thing. The truth can set you free, so use it more often.

Be true to your heart and things might just go your way.

Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

friend connect