About Me

I'm a Geordie living in Birmingham, and, after a year and a half, people still laugh at the way I say film.

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

The times they are a changin'

Evening faithful followers. I thought I'd let you all know I've moved over to Tumblr. You can find that blog at www.mathewfrostsblog.tumblr.com. But don't fret, as I will still post the same things on here from time to time, or at least a link to my latest posts, but Tumblr will be the primary source for my misadventures from now on. So look me up there, and also if you're a follower on here and want instant notification as to when my blogs are posted, add me on facebook (Mathew Frost), as that will let you know when a blog has gone up.

It's been emotional, so lets keep it going in my new blog home.

Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

friend connect